Join one of Australia’s premier and most progressive golfing facilities, located in Adelaide, South Australia.
Established in 1927, Glenelg Golf Club is recognised as one of the leaders in Australian golf. With a progressive and proactive approach, we continue to operate as one of Australia’s premier golfing facilities, now ranked inside Australia’s top 40 golf courses.
The Club offers outstanding membership privileges and opportunities, including a world class golf course, a modern Clubhouse with extensive bar and dining facilities and a challenging golf program for players of all levels.
Most importantly, we aim to provide a Club environment with a warm, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.
As a Member at Glenelg Golf Club you have access to one of Australia’s premier golfing facilities which is ranked in Australia’s top 40 courses. Members also have access to a range of exclusive Member Benefits.
- World class practice facilities – putting greens, chipping greens, and driving range.
- Retain an official Golf Australia handicap and improve your game with the help of our PGA Professional coaching team.
- Bring your guests to play golf at the reduced Member Introduced rate.
- Member only events run throughout the year, and Club competitions on everyday of the week. Women also have a dedicated competition on Tuesday mornings.
- Play at 40 Reciprocal Clubs in Australia, NZ, Asia & UK, and access to over 540 clubs around the world as part of the Pacific Links Network.
- Members receive regular exclusive newsletters and offers through our website and email.
- Enjoy the reduced Member only price on all food & beverage purchases.
- Receive up to $400 to spend at Pinehill and events each year.
- Enjoy a complimentary meal in our Pinehill Bistro for your Birthday.
- We will waive the room hire fee for Members who book a personal function, such as Birthday or wedding, in one of our Pinehill function rooms (T&Cs apply).
We have a range of memberships and payment options available for Entrance Fees and annual subscriptions. For further information on these options, please contact our friendly Membership team on 8350 3200 or complete the Membership Enquiry Form.
The Club’s financial year runs from the 1 April – 31 March every year, and depending on date of application, the annual subscription fee for each category will be calculated on a pro-rata basis (does not apply to introductory memberships).
We offer several payment options including a monthly Direct Debit method which allows Members to pay their subscriptions and other levies over a 12-month period (admin surcharge applies).
A compulsory Catering Levy is issued to encourage Members to utilise the Clubhouse facilities. This amount may be spent on food at the bar and Bistro, and to attend various social events throughout the year.
The Entrance Fee is a once-off joining fee made payable via two options;
- Full upfront payment
Pay the full Entrance Fee upfront and receive a 10% discount (only applies to Six Day & Provisional memberships).
- Three-year plan
Pay the Entrance Fee off in equal payments over 3 years (only available for Six Day & Provisional memberships).
Women's Try Golf
Our Women’s Try Golf membership is recommended for those new to golf and available to participants of the Women’s Try Golf Clinics. It is designed to encourage greater participation of women in the game of golf, and to assist in the development of female golfers to prepare for long term membership opportunities at Glenelg Golf Club.
- Play unlimited rounds of golf.
- All day access Monday, Tuesday & Thursday.
- Friday & Sunday after 12.00pm.
- No play Wednesday or Saturday.
- Play in the Wednesday Twilight Comp (during daylight savings only) at the applicable Green Fee.
- Introduce 3 guests to the course at any one time at the Member Introduced Green Fee.
- Access to the Club’s world class practice facilities Sunday to Friday.
- $400 House Account credit for food & drinks.
- Member Card providing access to reduced Member prices.
- Access to Member exclusive information on the Club website and Club Newsletter.
- Membership is available for one (1) year, is not available to past or current Members, and can only be signed up for once.
To join Glenelg Golf Club, please complete the online application form.
We aim to provide a corporate membership option to suit you.
Each Corporate membership includes:
- $500 House Account credit to spend on food, beverages, and range balls
- The ability to introduce up to three (3) guests per round at the Member Introduced Rate
- Motorised carts at the Member rate
- Access to Glenelg’s reciprocal & Pacific Links Network Clubs
- Range Ball Allocation based on category
- Discounted room hire on functions with an F&B component
- Should you transfer to traditional membership, the Annual Entrance Fee component paid will be deducted#
- Take advantage of preferred rates with our corporate accommodation partners
Membership at Glenelg is a lifestyle investment. Junior Members have the opportunity to be introduced to the traditions of the game and the etiquette upheld at a private golf club, while experiencing the modern club benefits available; and all in a non-threatening, relaxed environment.
Our membership and programs will prepare all junior golfers for playing golf at any club on a local, national or international level, both now and in the future. Please visit out Junior Tigers Golf page for more information about pathways and clinics for new and existing junior golfers.
To help in promoting junior golf, Entrance Fees for Junior and Intermediate members are substantially discounted from the Entrance Fee paid by adult Members. Importantly, there will be no additional Entrance Fee for Junior Members, should they progress into Intermediate, then Provisional membership.
Membership Application Form
At present, all membership categories are full, with the exception of those 17 and under.
If you would like to apply for membership and join our waiting list, please complete the form below and we will be in touch with further information very soon.
If you have any questions about membership, the application form, or the waiting list, please contact Sam Hughes on (08) 8350 3200 or via email.
If you would prefer to download and print an application form, please click here.