Glenelg Golf Club hosts over 40 successful corporate golf events every year, setting a benchmark in corporate golfing solutions and providing packages that cater to the individual requirements of every business.
Holding your corporate golf event at Glenelg Golf Club provides your guests with an opportunity to play one of Australia’s premier golf courses. The golf course offers a relaxed yet professional environment to entertain and develop relationships with clients and staff.
Planning a Successful Corporate Golf Event
At Glenelg Golf Club, this process is simple. Through a series of simple selections, we can finalise your Corporate Golf event booking at your convenience.
- Select a day for your event – Glenelg generally hosts Corporate Golf events on Monday’s and Friday’s.
- Select a half day or full day package. A full day package is typically 18 holes of golf with catering. A half day package is typically 9 holes of golf, catering, and a business seminar in the Clubhouse. This is flexible to your needs.
- Select the catering package for your requirements. Please see our flexible food and beverage packages in our current Corporate Golf brochure.
- Make your Corporate Golf event booking with Glenelg Golf Club by phoning (08) 8350 3250.
- Provide all relevant corporate signage to Glenelg along with any promotional items e.g. car for on-course display.
- Make necessary equipment bookings such as motorised carts, buggies or club hire.
- Organise the gifts and prizes for the day.
We will then take care of the rest!
2019 REISA Charity Golf Day Video