Sunday 28 November to Friday 3 December 2021
Open Mixed Foursomes
Event proudly sponsored by:
Played in conjunction with the
Glenelg Golf Club Mixed Foursomes Championship
Golf SA Mixed Foursomes Championship
OPEN TO AMATEURS & PROFESSIONALS
A Qualifying Round of 18 holes Handicap Stroke Play will be played at Glenelg Golf Club on Sunday 28th November 2021 at 1:30pm (shotgun start) to determine qualifying positions for the Owen Whitford Trophy, with the maximum number of teams to qualify being 4.
Handicap match play will take place over 18 holes on the following days
- Semi Final – Thursday, 2nd December at 3:00pm
- Grand Final – Friday, 3rd December at 1:00pm
- Presentations will follow at approximately 5:30pm.
The Glenelg Golf Club Mixed Foursomes Championship and Golf SA Mixed Foursomes Championship will be played in conjunction with the Qualifying Round on Sunday, 28th November 2021.
Players may choose not to enter the match-play section of the Owen Whitford Trophy but will remain eligible for all trophies presented in the 2021 Golf SA Mixed Foursomes Championship.
Entries Close: Wednesday, 24th November 2021
- $99 per pair – The Owen Whitford Trophy (Qualifying & Matchplay Event) – Includes entry into Golf SA Mixed Foursomes and Club Mixed Foursomes Championships
- $60 per pair – Golf SA Mixed Foursomes Championship – Includes automatic entry into the Club Mixed Foursomes Championship for Glenelg pairings.
- All Trophies & Prizes
- Light Lunch & Drinks prior to the shotgun start on Sunday 28th
- Nibbles & Drinks following the shotgun start on Sunday 28th
- Nibbles & Drinks for presentations following final on Friday 3rd