As per the advice provided by SA Health and the State Government earlier today, the following rules are being enforced from midnight tonight, in the best interests of our Members, staff and guests:
- We encourage any Members that have been linked to any of the venues listed on the SA Heath Alert to refrain from visiting the Club for 14 days.
- The Clubhouse will be capped at 100 people
- One person per four square metres applies in each area
- No stand-up consumption of food and drinks inside the Clubhouse
- Maximum bookings of 10 people per table, including golfing groups
- Limits on weddings have not changed at this stage, but guests will be required to register with the Communicable Disease Control Branch.
Please Note: Golf resumes as per normal at this stage.
We would like to remind Members of the following:
- Covid Marshall on site at all times and identified with a badge. Please respect any directions provided by Covid Marshall.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed in all prominent areas around the Club and we request that all Members and their guests utilise these regularly whilst on the premises.
- We have increased our routine cleaning processes, including wiping down of door handles and other hard surfaces where there is regular contact, to occur several times daily.
- We request that all Members, guests and employees who have cold and flu like symptoms, including sore throat, cough, fever, body aches and pains to avoid the Club at this time.
- The health and wellbeing of our Members, staff and guests is of paramount importance. To help reduce the possible spread of the virus, golfers should exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene as has been encouraged by state and federal health departments. If you are feeling unwell please refrain from visiting the Club and see your doctor as soon as possible. We remind Members, if you are worried but not unwell, please call the National COVID-19 hotline which operates 24/7 on 1800 020 080.
The Club would like to reiterate the guidelines and request that Members adhere to these whilst the Covid-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic is prevalent.
We will continue to monitor accordingly and provide updates to Members on a regular basis as State Government updates are announced. Should anyone have any specific Club concerns or wish to discuss further, please do not hesitate to contact myself or the Club on (08) 8350 3200.