The Tuohy Trophy – Family Foursomes
1. The Tuohy Trophy will be played as a 2-Ball Best Ball over 18 holes.
2. Pairings must be made up of any 2 family members.
3. Teams with an official Golf Australia handicap will be eligible for the Tuohy Trophy. Teams without an official Golf Australia handicap can play from their last know handicap but are not eligible to win the Tuohy Trophy, however will be eligible for prizes in this category.
4. The pairing with the best team stableford score will be awarded the Tuohy Trophy. In the event of a tie for placings, a countback will apply.
5. For the event, motorised transport may only be used where prior approval has been granted.
6. Any competitor who is not on the tee and ready to start at his appointed time shall be disqualified in accordance with Rule 5.3a
7. The Match Committee of Glenelg Golf Club will make playing arrangements and be umpire in the case of a dispute or protest which must be lodged in writing with the Match Committee at the Clubhouse not later than 5 minutes after the conclusion of the day’s play.
$40pp Member – Includes delicious Yoder Smoker BBQ post round (drinks not included)
$80pp non-Member – Includes green-fee and delicious Yoder Smoker BBQ post round (drinks not included)
Entries via: MiTournament
Entries Close: Wednesday 20 October 2021 at 5:00pm
Draw will be emailed on Friday 22 October 2021