Great news for South Australia in terms of COVID-19 control. We are also excited to be re-opening the Club earlier than expected. Golf will resume from Sunday 22nd November with the Clubhouse opening on the same day. The following restrictions still apply as per State Government guidelines:
- No visitors or guests at this stage. Member play only.
- Daily competitions – Cancelled until clearance is received from the State Government. Social golf applies for the foreseeable future.
- Social golf applies but handicapping will continue from the MiScore App ONLY. Blank scorecards will be available on the Pro Shop counter however they will not be handicapped.
- Golf lessons – Continue as per normal
- Practice Facilities – Operate as per normal. The small flags on all practice putting greens and chipping greens will be removed until further notice
- Flagsticks – Players are required to leave the flagstick in the hole at all times.
- Bunkers – Rakes remain removed, preferred lie within 1 club length in bunker. Please smooth over sand with feet or club after play
- Catering Cart will be operating every day for this week only.
- Sunday 22nd November – Time sheet cleared and new booking sheet to open on Saturday 21st November at 2.30pm
- Monday 23rd November – Time sheet cleared and new booking sheet to open on Saturday 21st November at 3.00pm
- Tuesday 24th November – SOCIAL TIME SHEET AVAILABLE FOR BOTH WOMEN AND MEN ALL DAY FOR THIS TUESDAY ONLY. Time sheet cleared and new booking sheet to open on Saturday 21st November at 3.30pm
- The Clubhouse is capped at 100 people for indoor rooms and outdoor balconies combined
- One person per 4m2 applies in each area. Individual room capacities are noted around the Clubhouse and seating has been set accordingly
- The consumption of food & beverages is only permitted while seated
- Maximum of 10 people per table, including golfing groups
- Given the limited capacity, all dining (both lunch and dinner) must be booked in advance so that we can control numbers. For reservations please call the Club on (08) 8350 3212.
- Please note: Lunch menu will be limited on Sunday and Monday due to current stock on hand.
- Dinner Menu will vary over the next couple of weeks.
- Visitors must sign in with Club iPad located at the front entrance, to ensure ease of contact tracing.
- Club Championships – Both Men’s and Women’s have been postponed at this stage
- Trophy Presentation Night – Postponed
- Ladies Annual Meeting – Cancelled due to room capacities.
- Owen Whitford Trophy – Postponed
- Senior Pennant Final – Postponed
- Twilight – Available as social play only. Dinner reservations must be made in advance to ensure 100 capacity
- Junior Foundation Day – Still going ahead at this stage. Event will be capped at 100 people
Further review regarding community sport restrictions is currently being conducted by the Police Commissioner and State Government. We will update Members in regards to any changes as information comes to hand.
Just a reminder to respect any directions provided by our Covid Marshalls (identified by badge), exhibit a heightened awareness of personal hygiene (including use of Club hand sanitizers) and continue to social distance at all times.
Thank you to all Members for your patience and understanding. Stay safe, enjoy your golf, and we look forward to seeing you all back at the Club.